Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Square loom weaving

Square loom weaving:  sticks, yarn; 32 width 21 length; 2017

  I think it’s the easiest artwork I done. I just to need follow the twine orders and know how change to the different color thread. That’s pretty simple. I chose three colors, grey, black and light black. At the end,  I use stick to immobilize it. 

  I’m very amazed that long time ago, people can use this technique. The most important tings in this artwork is the way to twine. Ever through square loom weaving is very small. But just know how to twine it, how big we can’t make?


  It’s the wisdom of the ancients, it influences use still. And many others weaving is basic in this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

artist statement

                                                 Artist Statement   From this classes, I learnt so many knowledge and technology  I nev...