Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Ojos De Dios


Ojos De Dios;yarn, sticks, pompom;  28 length 30 width; 2017
    It called ojos de dios, I use blue, grey and white yarn to make it more colorful. And the stick is to immobility it. Also I need to use yarn to twine the sticks in same orders. It’s a litter difficult for me in the beginning. but you just practice more, it become very simple.

   In many of the Pueblos of New Mexico (US) Ojos de Dios have traditionally been created for celebration or blessing, presented as a gift or designed to bless a home. 

   it’s also popular with Canada and American. you can buy they or make them by yourself. 

   this artwork prove that in the post people could use this very easy and smart way to knit these very beautiful and meaning things






No comments:

Post a Comment

artist statement

                                                 Artist Statement   From this classes, I learnt so many knowledge and technology  I nev...