Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pop art

Pop art: old card board and glue; 40 width 75 length


  It’s my first artwork I done in this class. We called it Iphone 18. First of all, we draw the draft of it. Then we chose some suitable old card boards and use adhesive to put they together. After that, we use some newspaper which be soaked by glue to cover the whole old card boards. After it dried, we started to use paint to draw on the boards. We drew the night with the yellow stars and moon as background. Then we cut off some card boards to make these apps. Finally, we stick these apps in the iphone. I think the most difficult things during the working process is paint. We need to draw it very carefully. Because we use very big pen and it very hard to control if we draw something small. 


  This artwork is about a small object to make it bigger. It called paper-made. I felt so proud when we finished it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

artist statement

                                                 Artist Statement   From this classes, I learnt so many knowledge and technology  I nev...