Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

One point perspective

One point perspective : paper pencil; 43 length 28 width; 2017


  It called one point perspective. I drew anything from one point. I chose sun as the point. And there are some buildings at the right. Some of them are cuboid, cylinder and irregular buildings. At the left, drew some trees and a lake. Above the sun, I drew some cloud and mountains. As you can see, closer to the sun, the objects become smaller, except those mountains, become they are on the horizontal line.


  That’s visual drawing. I knew that in visual drawing, you need to draw exactly what you see not the thoughts of your brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

artist statement

                                                 Artist Statement   From this classes, I learnt so many knowledge and technology  I nev...