Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Proportions and face, light shadow

Proportions and face, light shadow :  pencil on paper;45 length 29 width; 2017


  It’s the largest drawing I done before. It about a woman. I need to observe her very carefully. I need to know where have shadow, and where is darker, where is lighter. In this drawing, at the right of woman’s face , nose and neck, the shadow is very dark. So draw the shadow very hard. During the drawing process, it very hard for me to drawing the shape of this woman. I’m not good at drawing, so that you can see it looks a little strange. But in general it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

artist statement

                                                 Artist Statement   From this classes, I learnt so many knowledge and technology  I nev...